Monday, April 9, 2012

1,2,4,9

I've been training Audrey for her birthday. We sing happy birthday multiple times a day. We sing it to Audrey we sing it to Beckham we sing it to various toys. It always ends with 'blowing out candles' she has mastered it.

I took on a new task.
'how old are you Audrey'
Pause
'say two' says me
'one, two, four, nine' says Audrey
'how old are you Audrey?' says me
Pause
'say two' says me
'one, two, four, nine' says Audrey
'say two' says me
'four nine' says Audrey
'no say two' says me
'four nine two four nine two four nine two four nine two four nine' says Audrey while giggling

So I have never taught Audrey numbers. I have no idea were 1,2,4,9 came from. She kills me. So hilarious! I'm going to keep my eyes peeled during story time to see if those numbers are in any books.

1.5 months to learn to say two (without 1,4, or 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment