Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Brent's Sleep Talking

Brent talks in his sleep.
He has had some crazy sleep shenanigans. He often talks in his sleep and I'd always forget so I started writting it down in my phone. Well today I am copy pasting it into the blog. He cracks me up. Every once and awhile I'll read him the new list and we have a good laugh. I love going to sleep next to my best friend. I might chat the most during the day but when it comes to nighttime Brent is the extrovert!


Brent in his sleep


How much is 16 gravols

You better be careful or 16 stick figures will just walk right off a roof

2 4 0 hatric

Why would you do that, I didn't do that to you...gross

It's always the most work for the mom when it comes to taking care of babies

The sharks sail in a row towards north



No comments:

Post a Comment