Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Flu

This mommy got knocked off her feet at around 12:30am last night. Throwing up every 10-20mins until 7:30 this morning and still throwing up this morning.

Some facts
1) I remember thinking maybe I'll be to sick to help with the kids and I can stay in bed and read. This was at 3am how unrealistic. I'm so weak I can barely lift my iPhone. A day in bed reading sounds so great but not paired with the flu.
2) I'm in utter fear of our kids getting sick because with Brent's long days and me being sick I don't know how I would handle 2 under 2 barfing all day and night.
3) this is what I did for 9 months each time I was pregnant. Why the heck was it so hard to make the choice to be done!? Such confirmation that I can barely handle a flu with kids and I never ever want to be pregnant again.
4) I'm pretty sure I'm drying up (nursing) from dehydration. Shoot. Maybe it'll be a sign that I need to be done nursing.

This is what the flu looks like
Yesterdays mascara
Tired bags
Sad pout
Self pity
Fear of sick kids

No comments:

Post a Comment