Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cat&Mouse

Yesterday I had my massage therapist appointment in the evening so Brent was on baby duty.

Oh man, he is my favourite man I have ever met. In the middle of my appt I hear my phone beep a few times. I ignore it. It beeps again. I ignore it.

As soon as my appt is done I quickly go to my phone just in case it was important.

Well sure enough I get updates on our ya latest kill and how him and Audrey are watching our cat tare the mouse apart---maybe hear if crunching some bones hahaa...oh mercy. All I can say is Audrey is going to have some funky and interesting father daughter memories...hopefully no nightmares.

I was so impressed though Brent had the whole life&death&foodchain talk. Lets be honest if we didnt tell Audrey that Cats eat mice like we eat dinner we might find her in the yard trying to catch mice thinking they would be a tasty snack 😁(jokes, maybe haha)

***we saw Spicy kill a mole before just never a mouse so it was big news haha**



No comments:

Post a Comment