Thursday, March 14, 2013

PVC coop water and feed device

My husband and I came up with this design. All we needed was
-4 inch pipe
-two end caps
-two 90 degree joints
-3 nipples
-pipe glue (we had already)
The total cost for both feeder and waterer was probably less then $5. I got the nipples off ebay for $1 (free shipping-they have been working great and no leaking!)
Took my husband about 15 minutes to assemble (could take less time) it was pouring rain so that always seems to slow things up.

I just ADORE how compact it is and how much space if saves in the coop! I couldn't imagine one of those big huge honking ( gallon things for water&food!!

These actually store close to 5 gallons (not quite) but take up WAY less room!

If you are not super handy these are easy and won't take much effort even for people who are not usually the diy-er!!

No comments:

Post a Comment