Saturday, March 16, 2013

Over easy

So this morning I served up our first eggs. The first official taste had to be pure so we did fried eggs over easy so we could actually taste the eggs.

I made store bought kind and our fresh eggs so we could compare!

***this was all kinda a big deal***
Brent was sceptical because he didnt want brown eggs. I had to reassure him that the only different between a white and brown egg is what colour ear lobes the hen had.

To my delight Brent's words were, 'these ones are way better' when talking about OUR eggs! Woohoo! (Phew because if we get free eggs I ain't buying white eggs for my husband because brown eggs weird him out)

Now I just need to convince him that blue and green eggs are just as yummy! I really wanted a bird that laid colorful eggs because that would be SO cool!

Anyways thumbs up chickens---you did good!

No comments:

Post a Comment