Friday, March 8, 2013

Trantrum City

Since Brent has been working (like a machine) and hasn't been home much Beckham has started having tantrums. Don't get me wrong Audrey's had a few tantrums. (Maybe a few more then a few haha) but Beckham....holy hokey Dina this mama is so tired. Audrey's tantrums last usually 30seconds Max. Beckham-he has the will of steel. These tantrums feel like my kyptonite. He's been my easiest baby...but oh man these tantrums. We are working on helping him learn to deal with his frustration but hokey Dinah. I know he's just really frustrated not being able to communicate as well as he would like. I think once he passes that point and can communicate better life will get a lot easier.

I never really felt having two babies 15 months apart was difficult. There was a few 'stages' that I felt to be difficult. When he started crawling (like a speed demon) and Audrey started to assert her independence haha chasing two kids in two different directions was CHALLENGING...then there was almost a whole year lul where it felt totally manageable and awesome.

Well this is the next stage of oh man. This is difficult. These tantrums are challenging especially when you have a sensitive two year old who just wants to 'help'. Audrey cries, gets stressed and is genuinely super worried when Beckham has a tantrum.

This to shall pass
This to shall pass
Time to break out my 'how to raise a strong willed child' book again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment