Thursday, August 15, 2013

Brent's Snoring

In the last year Brent's body decided it didn't want me to sleep anymore and wanted to keep me up via snoring.

I have named his snores
-the wheeze
-the weed-eater
-the lawn mower
-the car rev
-the old man
-the sneaky snore (random loud ones intermittently...just when you thought it was over)
-the  hands above his head death snore of doom

I'm not sleeping as good obviously. I'm not alone-Brent gets kicked, rolled over, pushed and hushed. 

Sometimes I wish I could put his head in a sound proof plastic box...while his head is still attached to his body...obviously...also with ventilation...obviously.

This is the beginning isn't it? First step in becoming an old married couple...or just old. Oh mercy. 

If he had one solid kind of snoring all at the same decibels I could handle it. I can sleep through most things. It's the random and constantly changing snores that slaughter my sleep. It's worse then newborns. There is no cuteness in this. 

I think he needs to be intubated  at night. Problem solved right? Now explaining to Brent why I need to buy a 'life support' machine lol for his snoring might be an interesting conversation. 'I just really think if there are tubes down your throat we will both sleep better...' *grin*



No comments:

Post a Comment