Thursday, August 29, 2013

Camping

We went camping with dear friends just out of Seattle. Close to the tulalip outlets at a lake called lake goodwin. 

We spent our time relaxing, reading, child minding, playing with toys and having ridiculous amounts of incredible cuddles.

Beckham is not very good at keeping blankets on at night so he landed up in our bed most nights-I won't deny that I loved every second. He is so sweet and snuggly. By the end of the trip he would run into our bed and laugh knowing that I was soft and would let him in our bed. I was worried that when we got home we would be in trouble thinking we would have to break him from sleeping with us-little did I know he was just as ready for his crib as I was for my 'real bed'

We has a wonderful time and the kids played hard with all the other children. Audrey really picked up 'biking' there was flat cement so she really got quite good after 5 days. Makes me wanna put her in one of those 'balance bike' groups.

Then I realized preschool is around the corner and I need to adjust to that first.




No comments:

Post a Comment