Tuesday, August 13, 2013

No neighbours

There are days when I say it would be nice to live in a cul-de-sac with lots of kids so the kids would have lots of playmates.

Then I realize we have so many play dates already and if we had 'neighbours' they would have to witness our 'time outs' oh mercy. 

How do people parent in subdivisions or town houses. Is social services called regularly? I swear our time out time sounds like our children are 

A) being murdered 
B) murdering us

We have one neighbour that is close-ish and I sometimes wonder if they can hear our toddler meltdowns. Or hear me threatening to spank their bums. Oh mercy. We were not meant for hi-density living. 

Don't get me wrong it's not as frequent as many toddlers so we are blessed. But meltdowns are a regular thing with any toddler. I'm just glad I don't have to make eye contact with any neighbour after WW8 happened at our house 

What's a post without a picture of our little time out resistance 

No comments:

Post a Comment