Friday, February 14, 2014

Trampolines and Sprains

So I went 'trampolining' with my girlfriend Joanna. We went to a place called 'extreme air park' the entire place and a million trampolines. Well apparently I'm not as young as I thought. I landed really bad on my ankle. I tried to walk it off. Even tried to just keep jumping. Oh mercy.

Let's just say I could barely drive home. Brent had to carry me to bed. My ankle doubled in size then it turned purple. It was yucky. I had to get x-rays and everything to rule our fractures. 

They said that the x-rays made it hard to tell if there was a fracture because of all the swelling...I don't really understand how it correlates but ok. Anyways 90% sure it's a sprain. I'll take that. Especially since in 7 days we leave on vacation!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment