Friday, February 14, 2014

A Dad's love

Today Brent came home with flowers (it's valentines) my heart melted when I looked at who they were for. Audrey. His princess. 

Seeing the man he is, how he loves his babies and what a kind gentle hearted father he, is simply the best gift I could ever receive for myself and my babies. 

He loves Audrey and Beckham in the sweetest most sincere way I have ever seen a father love their child. I am so proud of the Father he is. I love seeing him take them on dates, adventures and investing in them.

I came from a broken home so I never experienced this kind of relationship with a father. It's something I always longed for as well. Someone who made me feel worthwhile, valued, cherished, and took an interest in my heart and who I was. Someone who cheered for me in sports, someone who showed me how I deserved to be treated and who cared about having a relationship with me. 

Don't get me wrong. I was raised well. I just had a lot of desires in my heart. I think that is why I fell for Brent. I think that is why I continue to fall for him and respect him more and more with each passing year.

He is the kindest, wisest, hardworking, loving, gentle, ambitious, caring, respectable, sweetest, genuine man I have known. Marrying him was simply the best choice I ever made! 

Seeing how much he cares for our children is so endearing. My heart warms instantaneously. The daily wrestling and chasing is never annoying (even when it's wild...and it does get wild), watching them snuggle and 'chat' is the sweetest thing I have experienced, watching him invest time into developing a genuine relationship with them and sincerely caring about how their day was is just beautiful. I really couldn't ask for a better daddy for my babies. Audrey and Beckham are so blessed to have a man that cares so immensely and I hope that one day they can look back and know that their parents are there biggest fans.

Audrey just 'glowed' all day after Brent brought her some beautiful flowers. She spent most of the day telling us how much she loved them and smelling them (they didn't smell) haha.

I hope that beckham will see how a man is supposed to treat a woman and model that in the future and I pray that Audrey sees that she is treasured and deserves to be treasured and cherished by a man. 



No comments:

Post a Comment