Friday, March 14, 2014

Vacay2014

So my hubster and I went on vacay the last week of January. Oh man it was bliss. 

Audrey and Beckham were so excited to be at grandma and grandpas that they barely would say goodbye to us. As I walked to the car tearing up I knew I would be fine as soon as I put my big girl panties on since they are I'm great hands!

We relaxed, snuggled, dated, swam with dolphins and went on lots of adventures. One of my favorite highlights was a silly simple one. Simply having time to get ready in the morning without having to worry about anyone getting into trouble. I did my hair every day *pat on back* I'm kinda low maintenance so that's a big deal.

We may have came home to a flood and had our flight home majorly delayed but we arrived home and were eager to begin real life with our sweet lil ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment