Friday, March 21, 2014

Audrey and Mommy Date

Sooooo...I took Audrey on a date tonight after beckham was in bed (6:30pm) and Brent was working the night away.

First stop. Dollar store. To choose some fresh spring crafts to work on. I tell ya a craft is a way to this girls heart. She could simply craft allllllll day. 

Second stop. Audrey requested icecream. Although I couldn't partake it sure was a hoot watching her scarf down an adult size icecream. She was all shivers and giggles.

She told me all about how she we turning four and how she wants to go to ballet school. She is sure good at throwing that in there here and there. 

When we got home we snuggled and chatted and talked about how much fun we had and all the crafts we are going to do this next week. 

I'm going to order the '5 love languages' book 'for the family'. I'm pretty sure Audrey's is quality time (so hard to tell at this age when they are so full of natural zest!) I always feel like she is her best person when she has had quality time with both Brent and myself (individually not joined...strange right?). In particular she is 100% like her father...LOVES to be taken out to share a treat. She will totally share as well...actually she can be sad if you don't wanna partake. She just makes my heart skip a beat.

I love my babies so much. I'm so glad I get to be apart of their lives. 





No comments:

Post a Comment