Friday, March 28, 2014

Growth spurt-food intake

After talking to friends I have come to realize that our kids are big eaters. They must both be growing because they are always hungry. I've been trying to only give snacks (1) in between meals. This past couple weeks this has been an average day of food for them. There are lots of days they eat way more and some days they eat less. I decided to log it just so I could remember the amount of food they could eat (I'm sure one day I will not believe my own memories because it seems to absurd haha!) 

Haha as you'll notice they have had way to much banana (and beckham is moderately allergic to bananas, bah {mommy fail}) they have litterly consumed allllllll my fruit this past couple days like little vacuums so we are in dire need of some groceries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment