Friday, March 14, 2014

Garden

So I have this memory of being a kid. Wanting a garden. Buying seeds. Planting a garden. Things started popping up and growing. Then our family decided to re-landscape and the whole garden was demolished. I never saw the end result. I was probably only 11. Then being young marrieds I grew a few herbs and a a few veggies in pots (peas) on our patio. I lovvvvvvved it. 

Fast forward 6 years. 

I may have gone nuts. Naptime filled with gardening youtube videos. Seeds galore, will they all fit. I'm actually laughing. I'll list all the seeds I've 'started'

-kale
-cucumber 
-tomato
-carrots (not yet)
-peas
-beans
-radishes
-broccoli
-lettuce 
-peppers
-onions
-chives 
-zucchini 

I'm pretty sure I even missed a couple... I am laughing so hard. I bought these mini greenhouses and well I've lost control I just wanna grow everything. Is it my frugalness or is it my desire to be fruitful in my dream....my gardening dream...fingers crossed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment