Thursday, March 20, 2014

Naptime

Yesterday during naptime I snuggled up to my girl and was helping her fall asleep. (She was being a monkey). Well as she stilled I stilled. Brought me back to the baby days. We both drifted off to sleep together. It was bliss. We slept for a couple hours! This is unheard of (I don't typically nap)! Well soon enough beckham came running into my room and woke us both up! 'Mommmmmmmy night night?' 

I have to admit having them share a room has had it's set of challenges. They love each other so much and they think it's a party. Sometimes they don't fall asleep till 8/8:30, sigh! 

The secret delight of them sharing a room has been then not napping in the same room. It's slowed me down, grounded me during naptime. I have to be quiet as to not wake Audrey up. Also most days I get a serious Audrey snuggle! It's heaven. Oh my baby! I just love her sweet snuggles!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment