Friday, December 4, 2009

4 month baby bump


Trying to make sure my bathing suits still fits. And I see a baby bump :)

I had lost 17 lb's when I was very sick. I have gained 10 lb's back so some of my cloths still aren't fitting properly as I still have 7 more lb's to gain. I do notice how much my waste has 'thickened' and while sporting my bathing suit I can see a little bump popping out.

I eagerly emailed Chanel the pictures and her pathetic response was.

A) those bottoms are to sexy for a pregnant woman

B) it just looks like it's your time of the month.You don't have a bump.

:(

Sheeeeesh. What a sis. Lol!

I'm four months pregnant now. I'll post the shots. In the background you'll see a unmade bed. I'm still sick so it's just waiting for me to hop back in. Mounds of cloths on the bed, well I'm trying stuff on to see what fits so it's a justifyable mess. Just thought I would clarify.










I'm blushing posting these because I guess now that I'm pregnant I should invest in some contemporary one pieces or something. I'm to tall and one pieces give me wedgies because I'm tall. I may continue to be the black sheep and sport two pieces even when I get big.Or maybe not if Chanel ridicules me lol.

xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you back posting Sheena, as for the bathing suit- I wish I looked that good in one and I"m not pregnant. You look like you'll be all belly when you start showing so you'd still be able to pull off the bikini, we're almost in 2010 and in this day and age you're allowed to show off and be proud of a pregnant belly!

    ReplyDelete