Sunday, December 20, 2009

Honduras

It's lovely!
I'm feeling much better in comparison! Still nautious and not a big appitite. What's new though lol?

Today Brent and I rented a scooter and explored the island of Roatan (Honduras). It was stunning. We spent a couple hours at a beach, Brent snorkeled, I camped out in the shade ( I know! How very un-sheenalike) I'm still feeling quite ill from day 1 adventure. So I'm just taking it easy!

It was so much fun! Honduras is such a lovely place, what great, friendly locals as well.

Anyways, we came back aboard and relaxed. So restful. No plans, obligations, stress! So beautiful!

The rest of the day will be filled with naps, reading and perhaps a stroll around the ship(no pressure). Brent is up in one of the restaurants eating right now. My appitite is still quite sensitive. Same with my sense of smell. I was doing pretty good before we left but now it seems a little out of wack again.




***I took a picture of a picture on my camera. You get the idea though :) overal today was quite lovely!!

xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment