Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 1 of winter getaway

So off we go. A little nervous about going away while I'm still sick but still very excited as well. Brent needed a break from caring for me 24/7 I needed to relax and gain weight. Best way to achieve both is a CRUISE!

11pm flight out of Seattle
Wait in lineups next morning after red eye
Board boat
Unpack
....chaos

At around 3pm I started feeling sick. Did I also mention that on top of my friendly pregnancy mayhem I also caught a naughty cold? This sickness at 3pm was extreme. I tried using a nasal spray which induced extreme vomitting. For 12 hours straight I vomitted. I started thinking this vacation may have been the biggest mistake ever!!! This is only day one. I'm only going to tell you detail number 2 to get extreme sympathy. You know sometimes when you get the flu you get sick in lots of ways? I don't want to embaress myself and say to much. Let's just say that I was preoccupied sometimes and landed up having to vomit into ALL our towels by the end of the night.

Poor room attendant
Poor Brent
Poor me :(

I made myself a deal that if I didn't get better by the following evening then I was going to see the onboard doctor. Gotta make sure everything is safe re: baby.

Anyways that was our day one adventure. There are no pictures lol.


xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment