Sunday, December 20, 2009

Uncomfortable in my skin.

Today is the first day that I noticed my cloths were snug. It's not as exciting as a thought.

I thought it would be exciting to have a sign that my body is changing on the outside right along with the inside.

I realized today that it is not that cool. I just feel bloated. Perhaps a little fat. I know these thoughts are all silly but I still have them. It's not comfy when your cloths are snugger then you would normaly desire.

I walk past mirror. I check myself out. I quiver when I look at my bloated looking belly. I know so silly. I complain and complain that I want a little belly and now that one is growing I complain yet again. So lame.

I guess in mind I thought it would be like bam cute lil preggo belly. Not bam you look chunky. I feel like the hippo on Madagascar 2 when the boy hippo is saying ' girl you so chunky' and ' you're big girl' except she thinks of it as a compliment.

I guess for right now I just feel uncomfortable in my own skin. That's okay though, it's probably something every girl goes through except doesn't talk about.

One more thing. It's a little inappropriate but I'm still going to put it out there. I have always had a good sized chest, ya know pretty average. Well anything button up or fitted is toast now. My bras are well painful. I've for sure gone up a size. Do I buy new bras now, will the continue to grow? I'm lost in this area. I figure since most of my 'readers' are girls they can emphasize and perhaps that is my way of justifying the inappropriateness of posting something about boobs on the Internet. When Brent and I were traveling I wished that I could check my 'excess baggage/boobage' in order to make my flight more comfortable. Lol.

This is my pregnancy rant for the day. Hope you are all enjoying this joyous Christmas season. I feel like Christmas time always brings time for reflection, cuddles, warm drinks, and fellowship. I hope you all get to enjoy it all!


xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment