Friday, July 23, 2010

Another first...Camping for three!

So it's 12:48pm
Mr.Converse is due home shortly and I'm a mess.

The plan was...
Husband home and ready set go!

Reality...
Packing/planning for three is a lot more work. So much more complicated that I needed a blogging break! (ha ha ha...more like a procrastination break)




-needed a self portrait of the mayhem I felt.

How many diapers for two nights...how about 50?

How many wipes?
How about 100?

How many outfits...to many!

For real brents going to come home and think were moving because everything is packed!

Another shameful mother moment...while packing...Audrey has been in the swing the whole time! Lots of 'swinging' today for Miss Converse...so bad I know!

Ok back to packing. Hopefully I can get it in order shortly!

And no, I totally did not work out today, and yes, all my summer cloths are still like saran wrap---boo!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment