Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What are these heart flutters?

Audrey will be 10wks old tomorrow. Time sure has flown!

Our anniversary is Thursday---we are going away to downtown Vancouver for just over 24hrs tomorrow.

I ...was... all chill about leaving my daughter. Not sure if I still am.

My heart feels fluttery. My eyes feel watery. Could I be not ready? I never thought I would feel this way.

We've left her for a couple hours here or there but never this long.

Brent's mom is watching her. I have complete faith in her-she is the most patient, kind, tender, gentle and loving Grandma. It's me-me me me I'm worried about.

I'm not dropping her off until afternoon tomorrow and here I am feeling all emotional the night before.

Honestly I never thought this would be so hard. Wow. It's a weird feeling.

Big breath in big breath out
I can do it
I can have fun
I can be apart from Audrey for 24 hours. She's 10wks old she will be fine.

My prayer tonight is that I can pull it together and be at peace. Brent and I are celebrating four beautiful years of marriage!! I want to have fun and relish in what an amazing hubby I have been blessed with.




- I'll end with this picture of my precious gem. She is starting to suck her fingers sometimes...so cute...then I take them out in hope to avoid orthodontics :)




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment