Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shades of Summer 2010




Picked up these beauties at the beauty supplier today. These will be the shades I'm sporting this summer. There is something so therapeutic about painting your nails. It's hard to see the exact shades but trust me there cute!

I just painted my nails two nights ago so I can't justify redoing them just yet---need to wait until I'm home long enough with Brent so he can tend to Miss Converse.

I'm so excited! I'm sure there will be many more blogs about these shades and were they show up.

So fun!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I love them! Especially the middle orange (the one on the left) and the China Glaze pink...tooo cute! But I'm never brave enough to actually put any of those colors on my toes!

    Ps. what is the hoof stuff, just in case you don't know darling - you're no horse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a top coat that is really hard. Keeps polish from chipping :)

    Thanks :)I'm pumped to use them. I'm such a nerd---nailpolish makes me giddy.

    ReplyDelete