Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day at home!

Ooooh
Aaaah

Something so beautiful about spending a cuddly day at home with my lil baby girl!

Morning cuddles that turn into morning giggles---and much of the same in the afternoon.

After a day like today I feel like I can take a deep breath and conquer the world---or at least a diaper explosion!!!

God had it planned perfect when he gave us Miss Audrey---she's my baby doll.

I love quiet days at home with my princess!!!


-taking her vitamin D drops(she loves it)

Tonight we had a baby shower for cute lil baby Elisha. So fun! He is so tiny and delightful---mama Donna blows my socks off. Looking so great!

Anyways---Audrey and I got home at 10:30 she ate and oddly enough she was wide eyed. Usually her eyes get heavy at 9pm. I put her in her bed awake just to see. Boom--asleep. Wow. She's incredible!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. good! keep doing that going to bed awake thing then she can train herself to go to sleep without having being nursed till sleep, belive me its better to do it now then later lol great job sheena!! your little muffin is looking beautiful your doing such an amazing job~

    ReplyDelete