Sunday, August 1, 2010

July 29

We celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary and our first anniversary as parents!

I was a little apprehensive about leaving Audrey but I knew that it had to be done because the first time is always the hardest!

Audrey did great with Grandma. Brants mom is one of the most tender, patient, gentle and loving women I know so I wasn't nervous about her. I was nervous that Audrey would refuse the bottle and starve. So silly I know.

Anyways we had a blast.
Beautiful hotel
Dinner Oceanside in Granville island
Fireworks
Shopping on Robson
Swimming at the hotel pool and beach
Lunch at Mongolian BBQ
Windsurfing at Jericho Beach


It was delightful!

So nice to spend some time baby free and just enjoy each others company! Oh how I love my man and how I love having fun with him.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment