Monday, August 2, 2010

Camping with a newborn

July 23-25 we went camping with Audrey as well as another couple and there newborn.

We thought it might be a nightmare and had some fears. We thought it may end in going home early if to many things went wrong.

I am happy to report little Audrey is a true HAPPY camper!

There were some bumps; my horrible packing, squirrel getting into my trail mix and me spilling soya sauce all over myself in the car on the way there.

There were some highs; both babies slept soundly threw the night, minimal crying in general for babies, good food, good friends, sunshine, and good times.

We would for sure do it again and plan to!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet little baby so cute!! I just want to cuddle her!

    ReplyDelete