Saturday, August 7, 2010

Oh Allergies

Let me name you
Dairy
Wheat
Gluten
Citrus
Kidney Beans
Eggs
Green Peppers
Asparagus
Mushrooms
Red meat

Once upon a time there was a girl who had a villain in her life named Allergies. She got knocked up and he disappeared. She thought he may be gone for good but in reality once the princess popped out the villain Allergies was sure to return (I'm being a nerd)....but it's sadly TRUE!

For real though it's 'bogus'

Oh well, since I'm allergic to what seems to be everything at least it'll help me get rid of this baby belly faster and probably maintain it.

There is a person in my life who makes me giggle. They think allergies aren't real (even if you get bloodtests). They think they are all in peoples head. Cheers to hearing comments about; being crazy, having an eating disorder, or everything being in my head again. To funny.




***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***







I'm laughing way to hard at my tongue self portraits bah-ha ha. Pretty sure this will be one of those blogs I'm embarrassed about tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment