Wednesday, August 4, 2010

When do you stop waiting?

Audrey goes to sleep at 9-9:30pm and then normally she'll wake up at 7am. Then I'll feed he and she'll go back to sleep until 10am.

Well the last few days it's later and later. Last night she went to sleep at 9pm and then slept threw the night. Brent got up and left for work at 7am. I got up and tinkered waiting for Audrey to wake.

She woke up at 8:30!
I feel like this happens all the time! How do I get myself in the routine to sleep until she wakes instead of waking up and waiting for her?! So lame waking up early if you don't have to.

Hmmmm. I guess eventually there will be a standard time.

In retrospect today went way to fast because she woke up at 8:30am and I fed her and then back to sleep till 11:30am. Then bam it felt like today was done!




(she's so huge lol)


***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***

1 comment: