Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello Asian Church

The facts;

Brent and I live in a suite above a warehouse

An Asian church moved in the warehouse behind us were Prada pees

Tonight Brent is tired so I decide to do him a favor and do the lockup. (lock the vehicles, set the alarm, take prada to go to the washroom)

...I hope you know were this is going.

I sleep in Brents boxers and a lil tank. It's a little trailer trash but I like it and it's comfy.

It's 9pm, whose going to be outside?

I sneak outside and lock the vehicles (yes, in tiny tank and brents boxers)

I proceed to take Prada to go around the side of the building to go to the washroom. All of a sudden Prada bolts.

Hmmm suspicious. Maybe she just really had to go.

Nope she's jumping on the Asian church goers as there service obviously just got let out.

I'm standing there, yup, in boxers and tiny tank. So immodest. So trailer trash.

I persuade Prada inside without making eye-contact with anyone.

Oh Mercy Me!!! So humiliating!


***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***


No comments:

Post a Comment