Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello All



So this month I had 501 people checking out my blog from Canada, 89 from the USA, 17 from Kuwait and 4 from Rwanda (plus a few more from various other countries.

I just wanted to thank everyone from being apart of my journey. I started this blog almost a year ago. I was sick in the hospital and reaching out to many of you. You have been there reading along through the HORRIBLE times and the most INCREDIBLE times. Thank you so much for being apart of 'Converse Life' I appreciate you all even if I don't know you.

Brent and I were talking about how a year ago I was in the hospital fighting for my life and my baby's life. I know that sounds dramatic but if you were there you would know how horrible it really was. (Pregnancy and I are not friends.) It is so beautiful how far we (I) have come in the last year. I have learned so much and have grown even more (sadly, including my waistline...)

This new chapter is oh so fun and I hope that you all will stick around while I rant and rave and go off on tangents and i'm sure drama and my dramatic antics will also be involved...;)

Sending out love to you from us.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from those in Rwanda who check your blog! I really do enjoy keeping up with you and Audrey. Ellie Jo is just a month behind so I like to keep up with where she's headed developmentally, ha. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete