Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One of those days

-The laundry didn't get done (again, sigh) and our cloths our once again wrinkly and clean in a pile waiting to be folded.
-Hubby is going to a hockey game, (I didn't want to go) but pressured him to invite a friend so that I could have a girls night with his wife. That didn't work out so I'm home with baby tonight. Perhaps I'll paint my nails.
-Decided to make baby food to prepare for Audrey. Boiled sweet potatoes and when I blended them I put my hand on the lid. I forgot that I didn't put the cap in the lid so boiling hot sweet potatoes shot onto my hand and gave me a NASTY burn.
- I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Grumble grumble.
-Husband said he bought me something. I was excited. What is it. It's gluten free bread. Usually this would warm my heart and fill my love bank...today it reminds me that I'm allergic to everything. Man I miss food. I could bath in Subway sandwiches....yum.

Some positive is
Brent, Audrey, Prada and my gluten free bread still love me on my cranky days.



***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***

No comments:

Post a Comment