Monday, October 4, 2010

Online Shopping

So I love online shopping.
DVDs
Baby Gear
Kitchen stuff
BOOKS
House stuff
All acceptable for online shopping. Cloths? Ah. How do you buy without trying on? These days I don't have much time to go to the mall etc etc. There were a few fall/winter things I needed to replace.
A) Cardigansu
B) Vest
Well both these things aren't things that I would be like, 'it makes me look fat' since the are somewhat generic. The cardigan will most likely be worn open. So that's pretty safe. So the problem is that this down vest I bought prob doesn't have stretch. Post baby there is a part of my body that might need a little give. I bought a small but I'm worried that it might be just to small. Every store and brand fits different so I'm just a little nervous. The size chart made me think a small would be correct...cross your fingers.

It was a SMOKING deal...I know if it doesn't fit me this post baby season it soon will so I'm not overly concerned.







***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***

No comments:

Post a Comment