Sunday, December 25, 2011

The eve of Christmas day!

What a beautiful Christmas season
With Beckham sleeping through the night I can honestly feel like it has been restful. Brent and I have been able to sleep into 9am regularly and that is a pretty beautiful gift!

Brent spoiled and that was unexpected. We usually don't do gifts as we just invest in spending time together. He showed me how much he loved me for sure. Let's just say jewelry is a quick way into my heart.

We are so blessed with so much family not only to love us but to love our children and it is a very big season that reminds you of that love. It also reminds you of family drama ha ha but what is a holiday without a little spice right?

It is all because of Him that we have reason to be thankful. I feel blessed.

One great man
Two healthy, SLEEPING babes
Huggeee amounts of family
Food
Shelter
And dreams that come true regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment