Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ouchie?

Today Audrey was on the ground crying saying ouchie.

I asked, 'were is your ouchie?'

She put her foot in my hand and said ouchie.

I inspected it.

No scratch, no bruise...nothing

I thought maybe she hurt it or was having a foot spasm (I get those all the time)

I proceeded to help her stretch it. Then she put her foot in my hand again...
'ouchie' she said.

I started to give her foot a rub.
Crying stopped.
Saying ouchie stopped.

I stop giving her foot a rub..
'...ouchie...ouchie...'

Ok well maybe she is having a foot spasm and needs a rub to stretch it out...

I rub her foot and a few minutes later she said....
...'ouchie...'
And put her other foot in my hand.

I think I just got suckered into a foot rub haha. Just like her mom...but how did she learn it ?

She suckered me into a really long one to...sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment