Tuesday, December 6, 2011

finding solutions

Some Dialogue
When in doubt about your decisions

Sheena-'how about we just pick possible answers out of a hat'
Brent-'No Sheena'
Sheena- 'Can't this be one of those decisions you decide on and I just submit'
Brent-'No Sheena'

Sheena- 'Do you know what you think is best?'
Brent- 'I have no idea, what do you think is best'
Sheena-'I have no idea'
Brent-'How would you feel about (option A)?'
Sheena-'I'd cry'
Brent-'How would you feel about (option B)'
Sheena-'I'd cry'
Brent-Hmmm
Sheena-I'll just do (option A)
Brent-'I'll just do (option B)
Sheena-'This sucks'
Brent-Would you like a reward if you decide?
Sheena-Sure
Brent-'What would you like that reward to be?'
Sheena-'Not to have to make the decision'
Brent-'Lets just go to bed'

This is similar to how our conversation goes every single night.

Solution....We are winging it...yup...because being a grownup sucks and thats just what you have to do sometimes I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment