Saturday, December 24, 2011

Houdini

This is how I find little man everyday. He's been scooting around and not only gets out of his blankets but is at least 1.5-2ft farther ahead in his bed then when I left him. He is turning into a little Audrey (Audrey crawled at 4 months and was walking at the end of her 7th month). This baby stage is going fast. It makes me feel like I should do better at taking pictures. It also makes me excited because the more giggles, cooing and talking he does the more I enjoy the stages. It like I'm just getting to know my little man e is pretty stellar. Considering Audrey is 100% a daddy's girl I'm hoping and praying for a mommy's boy ;) im not overly concerned because come preteen years she'll come back to me when it comes to cloths and all things girly. Although I'm pretty sure I'll be one heck of a soccer mom and any other sport! Go team go!

No comments:

Post a Comment