Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Date night

Nothing rejuvenates a tired parent like a date with the hubby. Bliss. We are so blessed to have an incredible grandma for our babies and let's us go and get some alone time. It truly is incredible. I also was able to go snowboarding with one of my good friends Sonya. So great. Even though I was better then her and had to wait for her quite a bit it was almost even better because I laid in the snow and soaked it all in. The beauty and peace of nature. It was snowing lightly as well and the snow was quite powdery. It was a great night. All in all a great week. Besides looming Thursday-the day that our life choices become final. Bittersweet. No more being scared about getting pregnant, but also knowing that my womb will forever be empty. And that this is as full as our home will ever be. Just trying to find peace. When I get little smiles and big hugs from my two amazing kids it really does make the difference! I have such a great man to encourage me during this season as well. I guess I just a few extra hugs and a few extra giggles each day, sound good kids ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment