Sunday, February 26, 2012

Naptime

Sometimes I cry a little when I know naptime is almost over. (I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it...7.6h until bedtime!)

This last few days has been nuts and filled with so much craziness and frustration. I fear that I will never get a rest again without the expectation of doing chores or cooking during that 'rest'. I told Brent that next time info grocery shopping I might not come back. I might just turn my phone off and check myself into a hotel for a night of solitude. Oh to be alone. No kids, no hubby, no chores, no family drama! Just alone. Beauty.

Seriously!

(if Brent calls you in panic wondering were I am because he is manhandling two babies and his wife is missing direct him to this post, dont fear. I'm in a hotel. Resting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment