Friday, February 17, 2012

Rest

When I'm resting I don't like to see anyone, hear anyone or think of anything.

When I'm resting Brent likes to help me. It's endearing. If I'm in bed he will want to sort laundry beside me. If I'm on the couch he likes to vacuum in front of me.

He is so sweet.

Those moments though when he is helping me just remind me of everything I need to get done.

I'd rather remain oblivious
I'd rather hide away in solitude.

When I go to open my mouth to tell him to stop and that I just want to be alone all I can do is say, 'I love you hun.' Then usually I get off my butt and help.

I sometimes have this dream.
I am alone
It is quite
I am bored
I am in a hotel for a whole night
ALONE
No cooking no cleaning no other human beings! BLISS!
I wish I could just hibernate a little and pretend there is nothing to fret over.

For now though I will get off my phone and tell my hubby I love him and thanks for cleaning beside me while I try and have a rest and get up and help my super hard working man.


No comments:

Post a Comment