Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The sicko

Lil Beckham had a cold the last few days, he had his first fever. I had my first fever experience as Audrey has only ever had the sniffles (only once, she's the least sick kid I know...ever!) back to Beckham though, he was such a trooper and just mushy. The only time he fussed was if you put him down. Kind of made for long days but right about now I'm cherishing all these baby moments!

Beckham has been sleeping through the night besides a 5/6am feed since approx week 6, so he has been in his own room in his own bed. He typically down 7pm-6am then I feed him and he sleeps till 830ish. With him being sick I felt SO nervous about having him in the other room. So I let him sleep in our room.

As we set up the playpen I said to Brent, 'I bet you $100 you will land up sleeping on the couch.' Sure enough mr.converse couldn't handle listening to Beckham grunt and sniffle. To bad we have the same bank account and are saving for the same thing (another house) haha...otherwise mama would have been up $100!

Anyways I cuddled him and smooched him and took advantage of every mushy baby look he gave me. I was so soft and soaked it all up. Beckham is my little man and my second favorite male!!!

We are on day three into this cold and he is on the up and up no more fever just lots of cuddles and a few sniffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment