Sunday, August 26, 2012

He WALKS

11 months & 5 days old
Beckhams is hilarious when you're not watching he table walks like a monkey, he stands around like no big deal...you look over and he actually goes limp. I'm pretty sure he is a sucker for being held. A sucker for being in the baby carrier. In the last two months beckhams has spent his life in the baby carrier and car seat and hasn't had much of any opportunity to walk.

Tonight he able walked, let go, then took a step. When he noticed I was watching he actually went limp. When I tried to get him to do it again he pretended he couldn't even stand haha. Just limp like he was asleep. He giggles hysterically. I'm pretty sure he could walk if he wanted to.

He's been mommied and babied to much. He is such a monkey. What a mommies boy! That's it Beckham no more carrying you around, I know you can do it stinker...the cats out of the bag.

The funniest thing is if I'm out of the room when I come back how fast he is table walking and letting go...then to just see him go limp like a newborn when I see him. Hahaa oh beckham!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment