Friday, August 10, 2012

Welcome Cow, glad you where born

Audrey is in love with our neighbors.
I am feeling SO blessed to have such FABULOUS neighbors! How often can you say that before you even move in!!

Today we went and picked apples at there house and picked two different type of plums. We landed up making a plum/apple sauce! It was deeeelish!

My ESL boys begged me to let them help. Who am I to deny them? Ha ha! They where a great big big help! We made SO much.

Rewind...

At our neighbors house they let us go say hi to the cows. Audrey loves all cows. Big and small. Get her in a huge barn...well the LOUD mooing freaks the poop our of her. She climbs up me and I usually land up carrying her and beckham...call me wonder woman.

Outside there is about 10 baby houses where the calves stay. They are so cute. Audrey is getting quite familiar with it. She goes up and says hi to all the cows and gives them kisses and hugs. They have windows in there 'houses' and she likes to open them and say 'hi cow, how are you cow'

Sometimes when I ask her 'What do cows make?' and she responds 'eggs' I get concerned. Don't worry Audrey we will teach you...come next aping we will have chickens.

Oh the title of this blog was in honor of the newest cow to be born. SO cute! 3 days old!!

Oh and miss Audrey talked both Esl boys into putting diapers on her stuffed animals. She adorable. They both didn't want to but they couldn't say no to my sweet and spicy Audrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment