Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Highlight

In this storm of having to deal with insurance agents, appliance stores, police and so SO much more. All while renovating, moving and having two babies. I needed to do some banking and today was a day with no naps fr my kids because of all the chaos. Well I am so impressed I wanna cry.

I called coast capital from the parking lot and was ready to cry. My kids just fell asleep. They where a mess before so I really didn't want to wake them up. I called and asked if there was anyway they could send someone out so I could do my banking from the car and not have to wake my kids up and being them in.

Sure enough they where delighted to help. I just want to cry. I was met with compassion and total understanding the lady who came out was a mon and was so sweet and totally understood.

What a blessing. I tell you it's the small things.

And yes I'm away that both my kids are naked ahhaha it's just one of those days. Wasn't a battle I chose to fight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment