Friday, August 3, 2012

That awkward moment

That awkward moment
When you go in a store
Toddler on your back in an ergo to keep her from smashing tile in the store
Baby on your front...because he's a baby and must be carried...

Toddler pokes baby's eye
Baby is crying
Toddler is bored
Toddler is crying

Squirm squirm squirm they squirm...
Yank yank yank

You walk out and realize your WHOLE neon purple lace bra is hanging out of your tank top. So much so that your tank top is under youre boobs. after all the mayhem...and you where just in the store for 45 mins with only men.

Sigh. One of those days. Shoulda worn a bra that at least matched my tank

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! I'll admit that I laughed at first... until I re-read and realized that you wrote "lace" bra. OY! Hope you completed your purchase in that store -- did you get a discount at least ;o)

    ReplyDelete