Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day

Got kicked out this morning.
Brent handled feeding and dressing the babes and sent me off for a pedi.
It was delightful. To be honest that's where I am right now. Sitting in a massage chair being pampered.

Brent's been pulling some long hours so just having a few minutes to myself while he takes care of the grunt work is absolutely a treat. We are planning to have a beautiful but simple family day today.

With Brent working long hours we haven't had much time as a family (he's been working 6:30am-10pm+) so it's just such a treat to have him home!

We are going to take the babies to the pool and go swimming and get some treats. Naptime will include curling up on the couch with the hubby and watching a movie. That's perfection in my eyes!

I love my little family and feel so blessed for each of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment