Thursday, May 23, 2013

Preschool open house

Audrey is 3,
That means in the fall she starts preschool. Oh man how is she big enough to go? I'm a little sad to see her go and a little excited for one on one time with Beckham. 

I took her to Preschool open house at LCS (Langley Christian) today. She was absolutely over the moon excited. She especially loved the science center where they had bugs (in plastic molds) that you could look at with a magnifying glass! She is going to do so fabulous! 

She had absolutely NO anxiety about being there or maybe being left. I'm pretty sure when that time comes that she will be the kid that say, 'ok see ya later mom' while I quietly sob. No more babies. All grown up. Sob. 

I'm excited for her to grow, for her to learn for her to be challenged and develop little relationships!





No comments:

Post a Comment