Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Summer Parenting

I say 'keep your cloths/shirt/bathing suit/pants/panties on' more then anything else in a day.

My highlights are the dandelion bouquets my children pick for me hourly.

I stopped worrying about tanlines. Realistically I'm usually carrying one baby or another so the tanlines I'm going to get will be childsized haha.

I'm no longer the 'sharing referee' I am now that 'don't splash/spray your brother/sister' referee.

Naptime has turned from cleaning time to tanning/reading time. Sorry hubby I'm on vacation.

I keep the kids outside all day so the only mess I have to clean up is outside.

We have an 'outdoor potty' that's just how we roll. I ain't bringing my filthy kid inside to use my clean 'unlived in' house. Haha. It's an actually potty-not just the grass so don't worry.

Heck. If all my kids wear is bathing suits do you know how much less laundry I have.

Summer parenting is the thing that brings me joy. Winter parenting is depressing. Summer is my favorite!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment