Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cable Wakeboarding

So I planned a hot date for Brent and I. I just love dates with my smoking hot hubby. Doesn't get better. I'm a 'adventure' date go-er. Just dinner is nice and fun to connect. I adore making a life of memories. So I force Brent out of his comfort zone and we create memories for us to forget when we get old. That's what my blog is for. When I lose my memories I can re-read it to remember. Ha ha....I mean its for my children. Okk it's for both of us. I just feel like I am so forgetful now and time goes so fast I might need something to help me along.

Anyways we tried 'cable wakeboarding' I would say I am a 'decent' wakeboarder behind the boat. I can't do flips but I can get air, do surface 180&360's and play around.

Cable wakeboarding has a different feel. Lets just say I never managed to conquer the art of turning around. I looked like a spaz hahaha. I did a few major major headers. BUT I had an absolute blast and laughed myself silly. 

So Brent. How would I describe him. He's a 'in the box guy' he comes out of it for me and then loves it and then the box gets expanded. I'm laughing so hard. He can master almost anything. He is an Allstar. He did fabulous.

Brent=mastered cable wakeboarding
Sheena=looked like I was on drugs 

We went to dinner after and Brent and I were almost obnoxiously laughing about how bad I was and all my massive bails. And maybe about the lack of board shorts I wore and how I kept losing my bottoms.


That date was incredible and hilarious. So glad I married my best friend.  

There is no picture of me on the wakeboard because they are all to hilarious and awful hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment