Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hot Date with lil B

With Audrey in preschool it has give me and Beckham some special time together. It's been so sweet. He just loves to snuggle and read books and be together. He's really enjoyed this 1:1 time and so have I. 

The other day after I dropped Audrey of at preschool I asked beckham if he wanted to go get a treat. He excited exclaimed 'Dah' that's his way of saying 'yah'

We walked to Tim Hortons, I told him he could choose whatever treat he wanted, he pointed for the girl to what one he wanted, gave the girl the money, she handed him a treat. It was precious. He was over the moon. 

We sat at a table and I asked him I he wanted to share. He told me over and over 'noooo' 'noooo' he ate all the sprinkles off the top and then shoved the rest in his mouth. 

We had a blast. I think this year I am going to treasure having special times with just Beckham. He really is my favourite little boy. 

On that note.
I always tell Audrey she is my favourite daughter. I tell Beckham he is my favourite son. Audrey has been telling me over and over that 'daddy is the best daughter' ha ha I'm sure it's meant in a endearing flattering way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment